ADMINISTRATOR OF THE YEAR
The recipient of the award can be any junior high or high school administrator -
- assistant principal
- athletic director
Nominations should be based on service given above and beyond the call of duty, dedication, leadership and overall contribution towards a cheerleading program.
Guidelines for Nomination:
- All nominations will be mailed to the Vice President and MUST be post-marked by February 1
- Nominations must be accompanied by one letter of recommendation from the coach, or person who is a member of the Missouri Cheerleading Coaches Association.
- After February 1, a MCCA committee will review the applications and recommendations.
- The chosen recipient will be notified as soon as a decision is final. Additionally, the award winner will be asked to attend the MCCA Awards Banquet at the Spring Convention (as a guest of MCCA) to be honored for his/her outstanding achievement and to accept the award.
- Your nomination should include:
- Name of School
- Name of Administrator being nominated.
- Brief explanation as to why you believe they should be the recipients of this award.
- Include letter of recommendation from coach or nominator.
Administrator of the Year
1219 Kettering Lane
Raymore, MO 64083
To Be A Champion You Have To Believe- MCCA Believes!
Last Edited, April, 2016